[great-dev] Re: [udm-users] RE: [great-users] "Com exception: Object cannot bechanged"

Aditya Agrawal aagrawa at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 11 17:40:56 CDT 2005

Tivadar,

I briefly looked at the example and noticed that when I run it from the
command line there is an exception raised at the

House.src() += type;

the exception is -- Object handle is null

I don't know what is causing this exception here and I hope someone will
be able to help.

Adi

-----------------------------------
Aditya Agrawal
Researcher
IBM T. J. Watson
mailto:aagrawa at us.ibm.com
+1 (914) 784-6068 (TL 863)

great-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu wrote on 04/11/2005 02:39:16
PM:

> Dear All,
>
> Please consider the simple example attached, and tell me what should
> I write into the AttributeMapping box in the 2nd rule so that the
> final rule matches.
> The example uses the "HouseModel" and "Order" metas supplied with GReAT.
>
> Please don't forget that in my "real" models the Instance and
> Archetype are in different folders therefore I don't think I can use
> an association class (or can I?).
>
> Thanks,
> Tivadar

However,