[great-users] user code library

Abdullah Sowayan sowayaa at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:05:27 CDT 2005

Hi,

I noticed that there is a new feature in great. The "UserCodeLibrary."

The UserCodeLibrary graphical object has the following attributes:

1) Include Files

2) Library Files

3) Include Directories

4) Library Directories

I did not specify the Include directories because the compiler has the path for all standard C++ libraries.

Also, if I wanted to include more than one library do I seperate them by a white space, a comma, semi-colon?

Thanks,

Abdul