[great-users] Master interpreter problems

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Aug 16 14:33:35 CDT 2005

Dear Steve:

Please make sure you have Visual Studio Service Pack 6 installed on your
machine.
Have you ever installed any other GReAT/ Udm versions before? If so,
please make sure to remove those packages
BTW, GReAT r1.4.1 comes with Udm 2.23. ( The installer
GReAT-r1_4_1_VC6.exe 35,204,541 bytes avaliable on the Escher repository
site contains udm 2.23). Maybe you just missed the r2.23 entry in the
changelog.txt file.

HTH,
Attila