[great-users] parameter passing in GReAT

Slavisa Markovic slavisa.markovic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:13:34 CST 2005

Hi,

I would just like to ask if there is any possibility in GReAT to pass-in additional parameters in some transformation besides the models that are to be transformed.
    For example if I want to perform one in-place transformation, like renaming one attribute from the model, I have to pass in the transformation two attribute names: the old and the new one.
    Up to now I have just seen examples that in AttributeMapping use only fixed values for attributes or values that already exist in some of the models.

Thank you in advance,
Slavisa