[great-users] Change Metamodels in Great

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Dec 9 10:24:14 CST 2005

Somtimes, if the change in your MetaGME metamodel is not large, it's
easier to edit the UML metamodel inside your UMT project by hand rather
than using library update. A small percentage of the time, the library
update utility can fail and do strange things to your project, like
setting all the references in your transformion rule to refer to null,
so make a backup before using it.

--Matt

  _____