[great-users] feature requests

Sandeep Neema sandeep.neema at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Dec 14 07:54:41 CST 2005

Guys,

Thanks for the port connection plug-in in the new release of GReAT. It
is very helpful indeed. Encouraged with this may I ask if it is possible
to extend it to allow connection from a collection of input-ports
(topologically arranged) within a Block (or a ForBlock) to a child
block/rule contained in this block, and similarly from a child
rule/block to a collection of output-ports within a Block?

A couple other minor issues:

1) Can the GenerateConfig dialog be made to route its victory
proclamation to the GME console window (instead of a 'OK' box)

2) Can the 'NoPrompt' in the configuration be really made no prompt i.e.
do not also bring up a dialog that asks whether I want to run the GR
Engine [Perhaps this could be a user-preference setting - may be stored
with the transformation model in the registry, OR in the Master
Interpreter dialog?]

Thanks,

Sandeep

--

Sandeep Neema

Research Scientist,

Institute of Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University

Phone: 615-343-9996

Email: sandeep.k.neema at vanderbilt.edu