[great-users] UserCodeLibrary

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Dec 16 10:02:05 CST 2005

Heya Tivadar,

I can't send you an example. But, what works best is putting copies of
all the .h files and the lib files in a location with no spaces in the
path name, like C:\GReATLibs. Then you set two of the attributes using
quotation marks:

Include Files ?	"C:\GReATLibs\XXXXXX.h"
Library Files ?	"C:\GReATLibs\XXXXXX"

You need to specify full paths, because the GRE and the CodeGenerator
assume different reference points for relative paths when looking for
this stuff.

--Matt