[great-users] negative application condition

Arda Göknil ardagoknil at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 14:51:07 CST 2005

Hi,
  I have a question about the negative application condition in GREAT. In the user manual, it is said that if you set the pattern cardinality to -1, you negate that element. but I want to negate the element for only one association.
  For example, in my pattern I have three classes: classA, classB and classC. ClassA has a relation with ClassB and ClassC but I do not want ClassB to have a relation with ClassC. I want to negate ClassC for the association between ClassB and ClassC. But in my pattern if I set the pattern cardinality to -1, I can not show the whole pattern in one rule. How is it possible?
  Thanks,

  Arda