[great-users] Fraud Prevention Measures 619601

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jan 31 09:17:10 CST 2005

I applied some privacy restrictions on the list so that it should not
happen again.
Also, I'd like to ask the users who find their email address below to
confirm back their active status to viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu.

rouder at 163.com
rrieudu at yahoo.fr <mailto:rrieudu at yahoo.fr>
yjfbase at 163.net <mailto:yjfbase at 163.net>