[great-users] UML class diagrams with GME

e116501 at ceng.metu.edu.tr e116501 at ceng.metu.edu.tr
Sun May 8 16:00:47 CDT 2005

Hi,

is there a way to prepare metamodels similar to UML class diagrams. Actually what I only need is a modeling element just like a UML class (that is fields for classname, attributes and functions of the class). As far as I see, there is no such modeling element in GME Metamodel. Models, atoms and other constructs have only 2 fields (for name and attributes).

Or, even if there is no such metamodel in GME, can I produce these UML classes with GReAT transformations?

Thanks in advance.

Ozer