[great-users] matching "any object"

Aditya Agrawal aagrawa at us.ibm.com
Tue May 24 12:25:43 CDT 2005

Dear Tivadar,

You are right in you assessment that a MgaObject is meta specific. Thus
for each meta you will have to create a rule.

Mat's suggestion is actually quite interesting and it might do the trick.
I don't know if inheritance is supported across packages.

The Udm:Object class is the base class of all UDM objects. If we can
express this in a pattern then you should be able to match it.
Unfortunately we didn't implement anything like this either.

Sorry for not having a solution for this one.

Thanks,
Adi

Aditya Agrawal
Researcher