[great-users] Re: problem about running the transformation

Daniel Balasubramanian daniel at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Nov 24 12:04:58 CST 2005

Hi Arda,

That exception means that one of your input models cannot be opened properly, perhaps because you created it with a certain paradigm, and then somehow modified that paradigm.  To correct the error, simply open both of the input models in GME, and it will give you a message saying something like, "The model is not in the current paradigm, would you like to upgrade?" - say "Yes", and the model will be upgraded to the current paradigm.  Save the model, then close GME, and try re-running your transformation.  (Be sure to do this for all of your input models)

Please let me know if this does not fix the problem.

Thanks,
Daniel