[great-users] avoiding recompilation of UDM generated API-s

Daniel Balasubramanian daniel at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Oct 3 16:39:43 CDT 2005

Jeff,

I'm sorry for not replying to your e-mail sooner.

We believe the problem is that you are using Visual Studio .NET 2005; as we stated before, we currently do not support that version of Visual Studio because it is still a beta version.  When it becomes an official release, we will use it to compile GReAT and provide full support for it.

In the meantime, please consider using Visual Studio .NET 2003, as you can have multiple versions of Visual Studio installed without conflicts.

Thanks,
Daniel