[great-users] GReAT Tool Run Interpreter Question

McGough, Mark Mark.McGough at sparta.com
Tue Oct 11 17:54:30 CDT 2005

Hello fellow GReAT users,

I am trying the run the GReAT tool and ran into a road block. Visual
Studio (VS) is not yet loaded but I thought I could run the interpreter
w/o installing the visual studio.

After selecting File->Run Interpreter-> GReAT Master Interpreter

I get an error 'Component Execution Failed'.

The GReAT manual mentions the code generator uses VS to speed up the
generation of the executable.

What parts of GReAT can I run w/o VS since I have not yet ordered VS?

Any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time for any of your assistance,

Mark

Mark McGough

SPARTA, Inc.

985 Space Center Drive