[great-users] Great Master Interpreter Error

Daniel Balasubramanian daniel at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:52:02 CDT 2005

Hi Tripti,

If all of the interpreters run on the supplied samples, then you are right, the error you are receiving is most likely meta-model specific.  The error message is saying that for some reason, Udm cannot generate the domain specific .h and .cpp files for .xml files found in RSM2TNSM.udm.  If Udm was able to generate the .h and .cpp files for the samples, then it should also be able to do so for your project.

Could you please send me:

1. All of the meta-models you are using in your transformation (exported to .xme)
2. The UMLModelTransformer project file (exported to .xme)

and I will see if I get the same errors.

Thanks,
Daniel