[great-users] updating user code libraries

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 13 17:29:33 CDT 2005

Currently there is no such shortcut.
But we are implementing some new features that will enable the master
interpreter and the execution engine to regenerate/ recompile only those
artefacts that have been changed since the last invocation. E.g. if only
the user code libraries have been changed, gre will only perform a link
operation before executing the transformation.

HTH,
Attila