[great-users] FW: Great Master Interpreter Error

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Oct 14 10:38:56 CDT 2005

Hello Tripti,

I have found the problem with your transformation.
The UDM code generator tool fails because it cannot parse some OCL
constraints in TNSM.
I am forwarding this problem to the udm-users list.
Meanwhile, you can continue to work on your transformation without the
constraints. Here is what you need to do:
(1)     Open the TNSM GME paradigm, and run the MetaGME2UMT interpreter,
select your existing RSM2TNSM transformation model file as the
destination.
(2)     The interpreter will insert a UML package with name sg. like
'newTNSM100000x' into RSM2TNSM. Run the library update tool to move the
references to this new package. (See the GReAT manual if you don't know
how to do this).
(3)     Repeat these for the RSM paradigm to make sure you get rid of
all OCL constraints in your transformation model.

This will solve udm code generator problem with constraints, and the
Master Interpreter will run smoothly. If you have further problems with
the engine, please feel free to ask on the list.

Thanks,
Attila