[great-users] FW: Great Master Interpreter Error

Aditya Agrawal aditya.agrawal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:03:43 CDT 2005

Hi All,

The MetaGME2UML/MetaGME2UMT tool copies OCL constraints from the MetaGME
paradigm to the UML paradigm. However, the syntax for the constraints is
different in the two paradigms. This is the reason why UDM's UML2XML is
failing.

I thought I had implemented a switch in the MetaGME2UML/MetaGME2UMT tool to
turn off the copying of OCL constraints.

I don't know if it is implemented and if so what the defaults are for
MetaGME2UML and MetaGME2UMT.

Attila, could you please tell us more?

Thanks,
Adi