[great-users] GReAT tutorial question

jeff jesmith at ComposableLogic.com
Wed Sep 14 15:31:31 CDT 2005

I deleted GReAT for vs6. I installed GReAT for VS71. I can run the
master interpreter (as before) with no problems. When I invoke the graph
rewrite engine I get a "Component Execution Failed" message. I have no
idea what to do with this. Maybe I can talk to someone on the phone to
make this more interactive?