[great-users] Recursion Problem

Aditya Agrawal aditya.agrawal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 04:42:27 CST 2006

Hi Joe,

In the recursive rule you have a cross link association from ChildState to
Chart. Is this association "create new" or "match" ? The color look black
that suggests match.

Are you connecting the output of your recursive rule to its input from one
level up?

If you make the connections such that all out ports of rule base connect to
in ports of rule recurse and all out ports of rule recurse connect to the in
ports of rule recurse it should work.

Thanks,

Adi

  _____