[great-users] negative application condition

Aditya Agrawal aditya.agrawal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:53:05 CST 2006

Hi Arda,

As far as I remember you can set the pattern cardinality on the association
between B and C to be “-1” instead of setting it on B.

I don’t know if things have changed in the recent past but earlier the value
for negative condition used to be “0” not “-1”.

Could Attila or Feng please comment to this?

Thanks,

Adi

  _____