[great-users] negative application condition

Arda Göknil ardagoknil at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 14:14:57 CST 2006

I could not write a good example. I mean, the meta association. I imagine  the A, B and C classes are the meta classes and the association between them are the meta association, there is not a meta class named Association. The setting the pattern cardinality to "-1" is true if there is a Association entity in the meta class.

Aditya Agrawal <aditya.agrawal at gmail.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Hi Arda,

  As far as I remember you can set the pattern cardinality on the association between B and C to be “-1” instead of setting it on B.

  I don’t know if things have changed in the recent past but earlier the value for negative condition used to be “0” not “-1”.

  Could Attila or Feng please comment to this?

  Thanks,
  Adi