[great-users] UserCodeLibrary "Include Directories" attribute

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:30:09 CST 2006

Hi Ace,

We are aware of a bunch of problems with the UserCodeLibrary feature,
such as the ones you described below. We are working on this heavily as
it is pretty useless in its current state; the next GReAT release will
contain the fixes, (the next release will be available at the end of
this month).

Thanks,
Attila