[great-users] UdmDllD.dll

Harmon Nine hnine at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 9 09:53:37 CST 2006

The GenHouse2Order.exe executable, from Section 6, "The Code Generator"
section of the tutorial, complains that it cannot find a file called
"UdmDllD.dll", and so cannot execute.  A search for this file on my C:
drive came up empty.  There is a filed called "UdmDll.dll" (i.e. without
the trailing "D") in the c:\Program Files\ISIS\UDM\bin directory, but
copying this file to the directory I'm using for the tutorial didn't
solve the problem, nor did renaming it to UdmDllD.dll.

Does anyone know where this file should be, or how to generate it?

Thanks.

-- Harmon