[great-users] bad path separator?

Harmon Nine hnine at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:10:02 CST 2006

I get the following error when trying to compile GReAT (the "GRAPI"
project):

'"C:\Documents and Settings\hnine\My Documents\UDM_ns2/bin/udm.exe"' is
not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
batch file.

I looked in the GRAPI project, and found the following reference in the
GRAPI.dsp and GRAPI.vcproj files:

%UDM_PATH%/bin/udm

Note the forward slashes at the end of the reference.  These should
probably be backslashes.

Does anyone know how to fix this, short of manually editing these files.

-- Harmon

P.S.  This problem exists in other GReAT projects as well.