[great-users] bad path separator?

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:15:14 CST 2006

This problem is related to white space characters in path.
If you put the path in quotes, the problem will go away. Eg
"$(Udm_path)\bin\udm"
I remember we started to clean up the GReAT projects so that all
directory settings are enclosed in quotes.
It seems there are some still missing the quotes. Please check-in
(commit) your changes back into source control.

Thanks,
Attila