[great-users] XML-generating translators

Feng Shi fengshi at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 5 13:00:26 CDT 2006

Hi Sumant,

The GReAT/Udm cannot generate the XML file in which the elements carry
the contents. You can use attribute instead, like:
<connectionQoS>
         <connectionName name="UniqueName1"/>
         <fwdBW value="100"/>
         <qos category="HIGH_PRIORITY"/>
         <revBW value="100"/>
</connectionQoS>

In your UML diagram, these attributes should be defined. To obtain the
desired XML format, you can apply XSLT or other transformation tools on
the XML file generated by GReAT/Udm.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Feng