[great-users] XML-generating translators

Sandeep Neema sandeep.neema at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jul 24 09:47:26 CDT 2006

Sumant,
You may have to check with Endre (or Zsolt Kalmar) for the exact
details, however to the extent I recall in order to get an XML with
<fwdBW> 100 </fwdBW>, you have to declare a class fwdBW, and include an
attribute (lets call it val) flagged with the text keyword. Then UDM
will spit out the XML you are looking for. The caveat offcourse is that
you can have atmost one text attribute for each class.

Alternately, Feng's solution works in that you can generate an XML like

<fwdBW val="100"/> and then XSLT it to what you are looking for.

HTH,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Neema