[great-users] GR engine/debugger error

Sumant Tambe sutambe at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jun 23 18:37:20 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I am getting similar errors/warnings when I run GR engine and the GR
debugger: "Exception: Error: Make process of DLL failed." and in the
shell window I get the following.

Warning: cannot find "Makefile.House2Order_gr.dep"
NMAKE : warning U4004: too many rules for target
'"Release\House2Order_gr\I386\H
ouse2Order-gr.obj"'
link.exe @C:\DOCUME~1\sumant\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm69E.tmp
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '.\House2Order-gr.dll'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link.exe' : return code '0x450'
Stop.

These errors also show up with the installed House2Order transformation.
On the examples I tried, the "code generator" way of transformation
works fine but not the GR engine and GR debugger way!

Any clue what is going on here and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Sumant.