[great-users] great source + great package

Harmon Nine hnine at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 9 17:32:52 CST 2006

Is there a problem with having the GReAT source, from which the
executable files are built, as well as the GReAT end-user package
installed on one machine?  If so, what is it?

The reason I ask is that I can't seem to get the GReAT modules (the
Master Interpreter, in particular) built from the VSS source to load
into GME (either 5.11.* or 5.9.*) (see previous mail message).  Given
this, I'd like to install the GReAT end-user package on my machine,
since I had it on my machine before and it worked fine with GME.  I only
de-installed it because I seem to remember someone advised me do to so
because the source-build and end-user package don't play nice when on
the same machine.

Thanks for any info.

-- Harmon