[great-users] Informative Error Message

Feng Shi fengshi at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 16 09:43:54 CST 2006

You can right click on the dll file(interpreter) to see if there is
"View Dependencies" choice. If no, it's better to have one installed on
your machine.

I had such experience before that even there is no missing dependency,
it still could be wrong because the same Dll file has different versions
for different projects and it is dependent on the wrong one.

Feng