[great-users] Master General Exception

Chris vanBuskirk Chris.vanBuskirk at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 16 16:50:30 CST 2006

> > Version numbers & configuration data (OS version, etc) please....
> >
> GME 5.9.21
> UDM 3.0.0
> GReAT 1.5.0
>
> Microsoft Windows XP Professional
> Version 2002
> Service Pack 2

Microsoft Development Environment 2003
Version 7.1.3088

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Version 1.1.4322 SP1

Please note, that a few weeks ago I initially installed version 8 of vStudio
and GME 5.9.21.  Attila informed me that I had made a mistake, when I
complained that the GReAT tutorial wouldn't run.  So, I unstalled all MIC
tools and MSDE v8 and then started over with version 7 of MSDE.  The GReAT
tutorial worked then.

Since that time, I've installed the recent MS-Office security patch.  But I
did so on the machine that GReAT works on also.

--
Chris