[great-users] Transformation idioms

Jeff Gray gray at cis.uab.edu
Tue May 9 10:32:25 CDT 2006

Hi Joe-

This is an interesting idea!

The only thing close that I have seen before (generically, not specifically
to GME/GREAT) is Jean Bezivin’s work at:

“TOWARDS MODEL TRANSFORMATION DESIGN PATTERNS”
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/www/papers/DesignPatterns05.pdf

I don’t think this is exactly what you had in mind, but the closest that I
have seen.

Jeff

Jeff Gray, Ph.D.
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
gray at cis.uab.edu
http://www.gray-area.org