[great-users] Changing Configuration Files

Anantha Narayanan Ananth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:12:49 CDT 2007

Hi,

The reason for the error you see is most probably due to the paths of
the input and output models. When you run the GR engine, you see the
paths of these models in the pop-up dialog. These paths are relative to
the path were you have placed the config file. If  you changed the
location of the config file, you must also update the paths to these
models. If you select the correct path for these models (and save it
back by checking the "update configuration model" check box), it should
work fine.
Hope that will solve your problem.

~Ananth