[great-users] Installation Problems

Joe Porter joe.porter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:10:02 CDT 2007

Here's what I have so far (from Depends.exe):

Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information in "c:\program
files\isis\great\bin\GENERATEGRC.DLL" contains errors. This application has
failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem (14001).
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module.

It appears to depend on something called DWMAPI.dll , which is not
available.

Also SHLWAPI.dll has an unresolved symbol (not bound, function #467), as
well as MPR.dll (unresolved WNetRestoreConnectionA).

The other GReAT DLL files I looked at had the exact same problem.

Is that the kind of information you are looking for?

Thanks,
-Joe