[great-users] Re: requrie help for GReAT Installation problem

Joe Porter joe.porter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:59:25 CDT 2007

Unfortunately, I don't have any direct ideas to address your problem.  I did
not have to do anything special to get things working with VC 7.1.  Do you
have both VS7.1 and VS6 installed at the same time?  I went ahead and copied
this reply to the mailing list to see if anyone else has any ideas.

-Joe