[great-users] Master Interpreter fails, looking for clues...

Adam Nagel nagelar at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Apr 2 13:58:10 CDT 2008

After deleting these new classes and all references to them, the interpreter
runs correctly.  The way that I related the new class to existing classes is
probably to blame:  a new abstract class, defined in the Crosslinks, was set
as a basetype of classes that exist within a paradigm.  This would clearly
be problematic since that the namespaces make this sort of dependency
impossible.

I've found an alternate solution to my problem that does not require the
definition of additional classes.  However, I'll still take delight in
knowing that I devised a relationship so bone-headed that there isn't even a
constraint for it :-P

Adam