[great-users] Help with an error in GReAT

long luu luuhoangdragon at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 13:51:06 CST 2008

Hi all,
I have one problem with GReAT tool as follow:
[1]. I created a metamodel in GME, it raised no error. And I registered this metamodel.
[2]. I created a model based on the metamodels in the previous step which acts as the input model for transformation in step [4].
[3]. I created transformation rules in GReAT. Then, I run GReAT Master Interpreter. It also raised successful generates files.
[4]. When I run Invoke Graph Rewrite Engine. It raised an error as follow:
Eception. Com exception. The paradigm is not registered. (C:\Program Files\GME\GME.exe)

I run the Library Update Utility to update new metamodel already, but it still raised that error. Can you give me any idea to solve this problem.
Thank you in advance.

Long