[great-users] FW: Subaji from Kookmin University, Korea

Sandeep Neema sandeep.neema at vanderbilt.edu
Sun Feb 24 11:25:48 CST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: subaji mohan [mailto:subajimohan at yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 3:05 AM
To: sandeep.neema at vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Subaji from Kookmin University, Korea

Dear Sandeep

I am trying to use the GME Tool for metamodeling.
Before going into my own model, i tried it your
samples House2Order

I followed all the steps given in the tutorial and
when i used the GReAT Master Interpreter it is showing
Master General Exception and only GR file is
generated.

For once it generated the COnfig  .mga file but there
was no content inside.

Can you please help me to solve this issue

with regards

subaji

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:21 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.