[great-users] Linking Problem

Joe Porter joe.porter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:42:39 CDT 2008

In the spirit of posting follow-ups, here's the deal -- apparently it's very
difficult to get GReAT to link a user-defined static library which itself
includes other libraries.  Since we had the source for the second library we
simply folded all of the source into my GReAT project library -- it's a
workaround, but not a solution.  If you don't have source for the other
libraries, you may be out of luck.  There's probably a simple solution, but
time is short.

Thanks to Ananth and Daniel for looking at this with me.

-Joe