[great-users] Need to compile only the relevant parts in modeltransformations

Gürkan Özhan gurkanozhan at gmail.com
Sat May 2 18:57:22 CDT 2009

Hello Daniel,
   Unfortunately I could not try either of your proposed methods.
   1. How can I only run the GenerateGR interpreter? Is it through the
CodeGenerator or the GReAT Master Interpreter? I could not see an icon
or a way to solely invoke the GenerateGR intrepreter
   2. I tried my best to understand your second recommendation, but
could not adequately understand it. Could you elaborate on that a
little more? With IDE dou you mean VisualStudio?

   I am currently trying the GReAT master interpreter in running my
transformations.

   Thanks in advance,

Gurkan