[great-users] Getting an unexpected runtime error during model transformation

Gürkan Özhan gurkanozhan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:56:41 CST 2009

Dear GReAT users,
   I get an unexpected runtime error during a model transformation
exercise. The pruned versions of the source model are successfully
transformed, but the current one, which has a modest size gets the
error:

  A top level error pane displays:
      Exception: Com exception: Lock value in storage is invalid.

  The pane beneath reads:
     Executing Rule: DurableMsg-Inst-ReqProv

The error is reached after some 10 minutes from the start of the
transformation. A typical sample model would be even bigger than the
current one that got the error. Any help is very much appreciated.

I can provide the transformation definition, the source and target
metamodels and the sample source model uppon requested.

Best regards,

Gurkan Ozhan