[great-users] Getting an unexpected runtime error during modeltransformation

Gabor Karsai gabor at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Nov 24 08:41:40 CST 2009

Dear Gurkan,

This seems like a GME problem - which GME are you using? We had a new release recently and the latest GReAT works only with that. Does the failiung rule have attribute mapping code? If so, could you post it?
Also, as a workaround, you may want to try to convert the models into XML files (using udmpcopy) and run the transform on that.

Thanks,
-- Gabor