[great-users] AttributeMapping: Icon Name and Name Color

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 25 11:35:43 CDT 2011

In UdmGme.h (Udm r3.2.8), there is a function IUnknown*
UdmGme::Udm2Gme(Udm::Object o), which will return either an IMgaFCO or
IMgaFolder COM pointer (as defined in Mga.h in GME), or NULL if o is not
a GME object. After you QueryInterface the returned pointer, IMgaFCO and
IMgaFolder have a method set_RegistryValue, into which you can pass name
"icon" or "nameColor". The value for nameColor is of the format
0xRRGGBB.

Unfortunately there's no proper list, but these display properties are
stored in the registry, so you can set it manually for an object, then
right-click it and select "Registry..." to get the name of the property.
If you need a list, download the GME sources and look at
gme\objectinspector\preference.cpp.

Kevin