[great-users] (no subject)

Léonard PETNGA lpetnga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:31:21 CDT 2012

Hi Kevin,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I think this is a very important
information that need to be accounted in the GME tutorial (lesson 3
especially). You are right about VS express. Can you please tell me what is
the procedure to obtain the result of CreateNewComponent.exe with the
wizard if we have the approriate version of MS Visual Studio? I guess VS
2008 is good enough...
Thanks.
Leonard