[great-users] XML-Creation, Colon and - in Object-Name

Daniel Balasubramanian daniel at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Nov 15 09:04:44 CST 2013

Hi Dominik,

If you are using the DOM backed for the GReAT transformation, you should be able to set a string attribute on an object to contain dashes and colons. In other words, if the output of your transformation is an XML file, it should be able to contain those characters. Is this not the case?

Regards,
Daniel