[great-users] Error executing GrEngine

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jan 20 11:05:21 CST 2014

Hi Huseyin,

Assuming that you sent the error report and it is the one I am looking
at, you need to change your model so that all the ClassDiagrams are
contained in a Package (even the cross links). The RootFolder and
libraries should not contain any ClassDiagrams directly. The next
release of a GReAT will produce an error message for this.

If that isn't the problem, please attach your GReAT model and I will
look at it.

Thanks,
Kevin