[great-users] GReAT transformation, incorrect source code generation with nested libraries and namespaces

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jun 18 10:22:04 CDT 2014

Tim,

Thanks much for the minimal example and the code fix. The fix worked on
your example when I tried it.

I've uploaded an installer that includes the fix. Since this is a
prerelease, uninstall your current GReAT before installing this one.
Please let me know if it works for you:
http://repo.isis.vanderbilt.edu/GReAT/GReAT_setup.exe

Thanks,
Kevin