[great-users] Udm::null wrongly placed VC10 Code Generator

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Nov 4 11:23:57 CST 2014

Hi Dominik,

Thanks for the minimal example.

That looks like a bug. Please let me know if this installer fixes it:
http://repo.isis.vanderbilt.edu/GReAT/GReAT_setup.exe
(Uninstall your current GReAT first)

The generated code should now be ..."= &Udm::_null"

It looks like there is a separate error in your transform: RuleTwo's
MyFirstFCO should be MyFirstModel instead.

Kevin