[great-users] FW: Visual Studio project Templates and group operator bug

Simon Görke simon.goerke at ils.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Oct 15 11:53:13 CDT 2014

Kevin,

Thanks for the quick response. I will check the fixed version tomorrow
and report back.

There is another question which resulted from last nights' Jenkins runs:
we do not only compile the rules, but also run the transformations using
the resulting binaries. Supervising this execution as a whole is no
problem.
However last night, an udm exception occured (meta model changed => rule
tried to set an attribute to an invalid enum value), and those are
difficult to catch automatically as they do not result in an returncode
!= 0. Parsing the output (which could be principally done by Jenkin's
log parser) is difficult because each exception has its own individual
message.
I fear this is only relevant for our special use case, but do you think
it would it be possible to add a uniform prefix to the printout of the
udm exceptions (e.g. "UDM Exception: ...")?

Simon